Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine, Friendship card

It is Card Crafter's Circle Challenge #7 and the theme is "Feel Good w/a Friend".  The cat and bird in this image are Friends. :)  The sentiment says, "Friends come in all Shapes and Sizes".

This week our sponsor is Happileigh Stampin' and the prize for this week is all of the digi images you see on the Design Team's cards.  Check it out here.


Shop Happileigh Scrappin

Here is the card i created using one of the "prize" digital images.


What i did:
I colored and cut out the image.  I paper pieced the rug and colored the strip around the rug and shaded it.  I used this really cute sketch at "I (Heart) 2 stamp"

Challenges:
I (Heart) 2 Stamp- Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I love the rich colours of this card! That's a great sketch, and you did it proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such wonderful card. Makes me feel like I'm sitting in someones living room! I love how you always follow your sketches so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weren't these fun images to use? Your card is delightful. I so like the colours you used -- you captured me using both red and a kitty, you know. Well done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!