Monday, January 9, 2012

Homemade Noodles recipe card - Mo's style

I am participating in a Recipe exchange with a few friends.  I have created this 6 x 6 card to exchange with my friends.  The recipe is a modified version from Betty Crocker's cookbook.  This version has been passed down from my mom. 
What i did:
I absolutely love the original image called "What's Cookin' ", but i don't have pigtails so, i went searching for another image that Mo created and swapped hairdos...as a little girl i had Shirley Temple curls, but this is more of my hairstyle now(minus the bows w/pigtails). The image i used for the hair swap was, "Mariko is mad".  All of the diecuts are from cricut cartridges.

Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is an incredibly fun way to share recipies! Great recipe and I love the cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bonnie! Wonderful card! I'm so glad you could play with us at Mo's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite the hair-stylist! Great idea! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a very pretty card, Bonnie, thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!