Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Birthday- Color resist style

Working on some submissions to my favorite magazine, The Stamper's Stampler and this is one of the cards i am submitting.  I am also submitting this card for the Birthday Sundaes challenge at Kristie's blog. 
What i did for this card:

i colored this design on my card and then painted over it







Once the paint was dry i scrapped the paint away to get this affect.

I then dry embossed the paper and sanded it.  I also cut out vellum banner shapes and used the same embossing folder on them.  I highlighted them with some stickles.
The sweet digital image is from Cuddly Buddly.
Challenges:
Birthday Sundaes-Favorite Birthday Card

1 comment:

  1. Super creative! I would have never thought of using this technique! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!