Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chicken Soup Get well gift

I am filling in for one of our DT members and have chosen to use "Aid You" for a reason.  Our lovely designer/artist, Alison, isn't feeling well and i wanted to make this in honor of her.
Isn't this the cutest image ever???
This is what i did:


I purchased a soup bowl and filled it with a Chicken Soup packet, tissues and crackers.  I make a band to go around the bowl with the band aid image and a get well tag.


Challenges:
Freshly Brewed Blog- What's Cookin'
Digital Tuesday Challenge- Anything Goes
Daisy Doodles Creative- Anything Goes
Make It Monday- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to be in the running to win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw it on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! This is great for someone who is ailing! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Glad I found you on Make It Monday!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh, this is very lovely and I am sure will be very much appreciated! Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! What a really nice thing to do.
    Thanks for playing in our "Food" challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs! :) Gale

    (Come by my blog and enter to win a free copy of 'My Memories suite 2' digital scrapbooking software.
    http://galevarland.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie! This is a wonderful and very creative gift to bring anybody who is feeling under the weather! I just love it! I hope that Alison is feeling better!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "What's Cookin?" challenge!
    Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!