Sunday, November 20, 2011

Alice "Eat Me" Christmas gift take 3

I am making this Alice tag to go with this Christmas gift.  The digital image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and all of her images are awesome.  This one is a bit harder for me to color because it is drawn with thin lines and of course i made it harder by reducing the size to 2".  Yikes! 

I followed this sketch for the tag from "Sketchy Colors" and rotated it on it's side:
Challenges;
Mo's Blog Challenge- Winter
Sketchy Colors- Sketch

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't look like you had a hard time at all... Like the sparkle you added to her dress.. Thanks for joining us for the Winter theme this week at Mo's

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable idea! I like the sparkling apron, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, love the sparkles. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is a great idea!
    Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!