Friday, September 30, 2011

Kiss Me

I've been wanting to use this digital image from the SNB store and i came across the perfect sentiment to go with it.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo and is written by a child.  The digital image looks like it has been drawn by a child as well  soooo...

Here is the image....(click here to transport to the store to see it)






Here is what i did:
I chose to use the sketch from Unscripted Sketches for this card found here.



I stamped the sentiment, printed the image and colored it in.  Using my cricut i cut out the postage stamp frame used behind the sentiment (Gyspy Wanderings cart) and cut out the "Kiss Me" using the Sweetheart cart. I used mini buttons and baker's twine.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! That little image is adorable and yes, the sentiment is perfect! Great use of the Unscripted sketch too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!