Monday, August 29, 2011

New Freebie at Digi My World...the letter "G" is available until Friday!

I am a bit behind on making my project for the letter of week.  We had a grandbaby born last week Monday and i am trying to catch up.  The letter this week at Digi My World is "G" and i think i made a "Ggr8" card. LOL



What i did:
I used the clip art instead of the digital image, which is cool because both of these are "FREE" and you should snatch yours before this Friday when the letter "H" is "FREE".  I used my Calligraphy cartridge for the banner.  Then i used some twine/cotton packaging string and some stickers/ brads for this card.

Challenges-
Crafty Creations Challenges- Inner Animal
Birthday Sundaes Challenge- Photo inspiration w/banner flags

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new grand baby!! That's very exciting! Your birthday card is super cute! I love how you incorporated the flags! It is Ggr8...sorry, I couldn't resist :) Thanks for being inpsired with us at Birthday Sundaes this week!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that big banner! Thanks for joinings us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!