Monday, May 16, 2011

Mo's Here Comes Summer Card Challenge


What a great challenge, i LOVE using this image and you can find her here. The challenge blog is here. I did some paper cutting this time and i pulled out an older tool (the paper crimper) for the sun rays. I used the "goo" border punch from Martha Stewart for the grass.

I've also entered this card in the "Dotty Background" challenge at Make it Colourful. Please double click the image to see the dotted background.

Copics used:
Skin- E00, 11, 02
Hair- Y21,23,32, YR23
Eyes-B91
Flowers- Y08,RV23,E59 YG03
Shirt- Bv000, 01
Jeans- B93, 95,99
Flip Flops- N0, C5
Sand- E41
Background sky- BG10

6 comments:

  1. What a great summer card! I love the sun you've made. Glad you could join us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, this card just screams summer and sunshine! Love the sunrays detail . Wonderful card :-) We really appreciate you joining in our challenge here at Mo’s.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the sun..I say as it is pouring down rain here. This is perfect. Great job. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning summer card, love the sunand rays that you created to go with your adorable image, beautifully colored too, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful card, I love the sunrays, great idea!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely summery card. Love the summery colours and you did a fab job on the background too and wow, I love how you have made the sun protrude down your card. A great idea.

    Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!